Choose the best plan for you that serves the parish where you live.
Use our Compare Plans page to find out more about the plans.
Use these questions to help you choose a plan:
- Do you want to keep your doctor or clinic or do you want a new one?
- Does the health plan have the doctors, hospitals and specialists you use? To find out, go to Find a Provider.
- Do you need a Primary Care Provider (PCP) who speaks a certain language?
- Does anyone in your family have special health needs?
- What extra services does the plan have? To see each plan’s extra services, go to Compare Plans.
- Does the plan offer all the prescription medicines you take? For the list of medicines that all health plans offer, and for links to each health plan’s preferred drug list, click here.